This epilepsy awareness training course is aimed at those working with or responsible for the well being and welfare of individuals with epilepsy.
This epilepsy training course aims to give an understanding of the causes and triggers of a seizure. The course will also explain what to do in the event of a seizure.
This course is a vital course for any members of care staff working with or responsible for people suffering with epilepsy.
We can add epilepsy rescue medication administration at an extra charge. We can run the course to suit you, just let us know.
As I have told others… It is the best, most informative training I have ever attended
Epilepsy Awareness Training Course Summary
- Definition of & facts about epilepsy
- Classification and management of seizures
- When to call an ambulance
- Triggers and precipitants
- Need to know points
- Observing and recording
- Epilepsy and mortality
- Anti-epileptic drug therapy
- Care planning and recording
- Risk assessment/promotion of safety
- Ethical and legal responsibilities
The training will facilitate best practice guidelines and ensure that all attending will have the skills and knowledge to provide a safe, effective environment for people with epilepsy.
0330 660 0198